We will regularly highlight our capabilities in PCB manufacturing by releasing information on a particular build. Here is our first highlight:
- 20 layers
- 9.2 x 6.6“
- 86 mils thick
- Tolerance: +8.6/-8.6 mils
- Material: Megtron 6
- ENIG surface finish
- 12 layer core with mechanically drilled through holes
- 4 layers of microvias on each side of the core
- Laser drilled and copper plated uvias
- Via structures tested using CITC testing (Current Induced Thermal Cycling)
- CITC conducted from room temperature to 220 C
- 5mil Stacked or unstacked microvias unbreakable through 250 cycles!
- Stack up Report
5mil Stacked or unstacked microvias unbreakable through 250 cycles!
Stack up Report
For more information on our PCB capabilities follow this link. If you have any questions fill out our contact us form.