In order to achieve our goal of further enhancing the service levels from our established PCB operations, we have retooled our QTA operations to further reduce fabrication cycle times at our Endicott, NY, facility.
The QTA operation builds advanced technology, high-performance and high reliability products with expedited cycle times for both existing and prospective customers. We are also dedicating new-product introduction resources to reduce lead times for products in the last stages of development and early stages of production. Our customers will benefit by getting products to market more quickly.
Typical EI Turns
*Based on core through composite builds
* Additional requirements could add 1/2 day and up
What Sets EI QTA Apart From the Competition?
• On-site laminate manufacturing
• PCB design services
• Volume Manufacturing capabilities
• PCB assembly capability
• Variety of laminate materials on hand (Megtron 4 & 6, Isola 370HR, High Tg FR4)
• A strong team of scientists, engineers and innovators
• A company at the forefront of continual technology advancement
For more information visit our QTA/PCB Fabrication webpage or fill out a contact us form.