i3 Assembly offers, Cable & Harness Assembly, Advanced Packaging, PCBA and Box Build solutions.
i3 Assembly creates innovative cable and harness solutions with our experienced engineering staff, extensive mold capabilities, DFM, robust manufacturing process capabilities and automation for high volume production.
Our technology can be found in the world’s fastest supercomputers, life-saving medical devices, complex imaging systems, mission-critical defense applications and thousands of other products, throughout the world.
i3 Assembly offers design consultation and complete build to print support from development to prototypes, NPI to LRIP and ultimately through full rate production.
In addition, when a unique design is required, i3 Assembly can utilize a 3rd party partner to address your next design or SWaP challenge.
- Turnkey Solution
- Lean Manufacturing & Product Traceability
- Surface Mount & Pin thru Hole
- Mixed Technologies
- Large Board Assembly Capability
- NPI & Quick Turn
- DFM Services & Full Engineering Support
- Test Solutions (Flying Probe, ICT, Functional, Burn-In, ESS & Test Development)
- 3rd Party Partners or utilize your AVL
- Staffed for growth
- 2 and 3 shift operation available
- Full procurement
- Full supply chain
- Full failure analysis
A variety of reliability testing has been done on i3 products and can be performed on other customer's products such as:
- Dynamic Temperature and Voltage (T/V)
- Accelerated Thermal Cycle (ATC), as loose module or module on card
- Power Cycle (PC)
- Deep Thermal Cycle (DTC) Thermal
- Shock (TS) Temperature/Humidity/Bias (THB)
- Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) Pressure Cooker Test (PCT)
- Moisture Resistance Test (MSL level) Thermal Aging (TA)